Complete Your Darjeeling Tour Package with a Visit to These Tea Gardens
One thing that is most associated with Darjeeling is the tea that is produced there. It would really be a travesty of justice if you somehow miss visiting at least one of them as part of your trip to this hill station. Read on to know some of the tea gardens that you can visit as part of your Darjeeling Gangtok tour packages.
Best Tea Gardens to See in Darjeeling
- Risheehat – If you have a desire to visit and taste the best organic tea that you can get anywhere in the world, the Risheehat tea garden should definitely be your destination. This lovely garden is famous for producing oolong tea, silver-tipped tea, and organic green tea.
- Puttabong – Another tea garden that should be on your list is the Puttabong tea estate. It is one of the largest in the Darjeeling region and also happens to be the first garden there.
- North Tukvar – This garden is relatively at low altitudes, and is famous for producing first flush blends of the very supreme quality.
- Sungma – If just the tea and its quality are not what you are looking for, then you should consider paying a visit to the Sungma tea garden. This garden is unique in the fact that not only does it produce tea, but also focuses on growing orchids, flowers and hilly vegetables.
- Singbulli – This is a tea garden that is massive in scale, being spread across nine hills. All the organic produce of this garden are fully certified and you can rest assured about the quality as well.
These are some of the gardens from which you can choose. Darjeeling personifies tea gardens, so it makes complete sense that you visit at least one. But the question is, why limit yourself to one when you can witness multiple of these.