Book Comprehensive Darjeeling Tour Packages at Affordable Prices
Best Places to Visit in Darjeeling
Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
Popularly known as the ‘Toy Train’, the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is a must-experience activity when you opt for Darjeeling tour packages. UNESCO declared it as a World Heritage Site in the year 1999.
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
The Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park is famous for its breeding program of Snow Leopard and Red Panda. Here, tourists can spot endangered and rare animal species like Red Pandas, Snow Leopards, Tibetan Wolf, Siberian Tigers, etc.
Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package from Kolkata: 7 NIGHT / 8 DAYS
Gangtok 3N + Lachen 1N + Lachung 1N + Darjeeling 2N
Day 1: New Jalpaiguri railway Station / Bagdogra Airport – Gangtok
Pick-up from Njp. Transfer to Gangtok. Check In to Hotel. Enjoy the Leisure and rest day at Gangtok. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Gangtok – Lachen
After breakfast pick up from hotel & transfer to Lachen. Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sister Water Fall, Naga Water Fall, and arrive Lachen by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 3: Lachen – Gurudongmar Lake – Lachung
Early Morning drive to Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.). Back to hotel. After lunch & drive to Lachung. Arrive Lachung by evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 4: Lachung – Yumthang Valley – Gangtok
Early Morning drive to Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring. Back to resort for lunch and transfer to Gangtok. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 5: Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Optional) Excursion
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 6: Gangtok – Darjeeling
In the morning drive to Darjeeling – On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure – Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 7: Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
In the very early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday close), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 8: Darjeeling – New Jalpaiguri railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel on time & transfer to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport for your return journey.
Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package Includes:
- Airport / Railway station Pick up and Drop
- All Sightseeing
- Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available on Point to Point Basis
Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package Package Excludes:
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion